News, Fashion & Beauty
Top 10 Sunglasses
19 August 2014
It may seem like the summer is drawing to a close but thats even more of an excuse to soak up what is left of the summer sun, so grab some fabulous sunnies and have some fun in the sun this bank holiday weekend!
1. Vans, Semi Rimless Cat Eye Sunglasses in Orange, £15
Look retro cool in these gorgeous orange half-cat eye sunglasses from Vans.
2. ASOS, Cat Eye Sunglasses in Floral Print, £12
These super cute sunnies from ASOS would like fabulous with summer denim.
3. Le Specs, Runaways Striped Sunglasses, £35
Get monochrome cool in these slick stripe sunglasses by Le Specs.
4. AJ Morgan, Round Ice Cream Sunglasses, £15
Aptly named, these Ice Cream Sunglasses by AJ Morgan are guaranteed to keep you looking cool this summer.
5. Topshop, Palm Tree Sunglasses, £18
Get Tropi-cool with these brilliant round sunnies with Palm Tree detail from Topshop, on trend and oh-so cool.
6. Ray Ban, Aluminium Clubmaster Sunglasses, £178
Where would a list of Top 10 Sunglasses be without those ever essential Ray Bans, these Clubmasters are cool, classic, clean and will immediately make any outfit look bang on trend.
7. Wildfox, Lolita Heart Shaped Sunglasses, £135
Hey Cutie! A personal favourite, these incredibly cute heart shaped sunnies by Wildfox will keep you looking super sweet this summer and will make you stand out from the crowd. These cuties would look fabulous teamed with the SewLomax Heart Pouch: http://www.sewlomax.com/products/heart-pouch
8. Sun God, Custom Classics, £35
Here at SewLomax we love creating something truly unique, Sun God allow you to do just that with sunglasses! Pick your lens colour, front colour and a colour for both arms and choose from two models: Classic and Maverick
9. Dior, Jupon 2 Light Havana Antrose 3JY, £162
Chic, classy and hella cool - these completely gorgeous Dior Sunglasses are the ultimate in summer glam!
10. Sun God, Custom Mavericks, £45
Back to Sun God now because I just can't get enough of their brilliant customisable shades, this time i've gone for the Maverick model which are a classic aviator style. Choose the colour of the metal frame, the lens and the arm tips - there isn't a combination that doesn't look completely badass.
- Hello Magazine
- Style Magazine
- Our cushions in the Daily Mail
- Stylist Magazine
- Away with the faires Blog
- VOGUE USA
- Our SOS Travel Kits featured by Pixiwoo
- Face Up
- A Holiday Survival kit
- You & Your Wedding
- Festival Fever SOS Kit
- Beauty Queen UK Features our SOS Kits
- Hannah Talks
- Feature in Star Magazine; Little wonders
- Lemonaid Lies
- Good Housekeeping
- Telegraph Fashion
- Festival Kits
- Beauty sets for her
- Handbag Essentials Kit
- 0 comments
- Tags: asos, beauty, dior, fashion, glasses, le specs, ray ban, style, summer, sun god, sunglasses, topshop, wildfox